Sunday, August 6, 2006

Ladies only, gentlemen forbidden

Shopping day. I went to Target for the usual stuff, toothpaste, soap, etc. While shopping for a certain feminine product, I noticed a small yellow box in the corner of the pack saying "FREE MUSIC DOWNLOAD Inside". Awww! That made me giggle. The girl next to me looked funny at me, her boyfriend even more so.

Well, of course I bought this certain brand and couldn't wait to get home and open it to see what the deal was. I have to say I was overjoyed to get something guys don't have access to. Not that I'm a feminist, but there's got to be some, any, advantage to being a woman. 26 years of being a woman have been disappointing so far. There has to be more than getting free drinks, dinners, and movies (for those going to the movies).

Dammit! The deal is, I have to install CONNECT Music on my computer, as if there's not enough shit on it as it is, register, and then get one lousy song. The great rock and roll swindle!

I'm no more than a Pavlov's dog. See FREE, buy. Another disappointment.

No comments: